- What makes you special? Focus on the experience of dealing with you.
- Can you explain it to your customers? Keep the conversation simple. It should be easy to explain.
- Why should I buy from you? Talk about the ‘why’. Make it clear.
- What do you do better than your competition? Make the difference obvious.
- How is your competition better? Know what you are up against.
Everyone wants more business, everyone would like it to be easy. Well it is, when you make it ‘all about you’. The biggest difference between you and your competition is you. Wouldn’t it be nice to sell based on value and not compete on price? Once you are able to shift the conversation away from price you will find that the sales process becomes a whole lot easier. Here are five simple questions that can be used to differentiate yourself.