- Respond to your customers. Don’t just listen, but respond to what they have to say, every time.
- Listen to Social Media. The feedback is crucial, so listen and take the time to respond authentically.
- Let multiple employees be part of a conversation. Allow more than one person to work on a customer’s issue, to show the customer they are really important.
- Promote teamwork within the company. This is extremely important when things go wrong, so work together to make things happen.
- Give employees freedom. Giving your staff freedom to provide great customer service is very gratifying for them, and they’ll actually do it too.
- Embrace negative feedback. Turn the negatives into a positive whenever you can.
If you would like further information or you have any questions about this blog, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-739-3079.