- Know your team members – get to know each individual so you can learn their passion and their talents.
- Maintain communication – team members are more likely to engage in their work if they receive regular communication from their leader.
- Set performance goals – employees are more motivated when they have specific goals to reach.
- Delegate tasks more effectively – since you took the time to get to know your team members, utilize their strengths when delegating for projects.
- Make them accountable – provide weekly check-ins to keep team members on task.
- Provide positive feedback – people respond positively when they are acknowledged for their efforts.
If you would like further information or you have any questions about this blog, you can email me at email@example.com or call 847-739-3079.