- Customers’ Needs. Can you convince your customers they need your product or service? Does your product or service solve their problems? Are you re-positioning your business to meet your customers’ needs?
- Maintain Good Service. Do you have strong sales skills? Do you have a productive follow-through process in place? Do you get referrals? Do you go above and beyond for your customers?
- Be Productive. Do you create a consistent schedule? Do you focus on your goals? Are your daily activities categorized in order of importance?
- Great Leadership. Do your sales managers set a good example for your team? Do they inspire you to grow? Do they motivate you? Do they encourage you?
- Problem Solve. Do you give out solutions, not pitches? Do you make others’ lives easier? Do you learn about your buyers’ problems/needs?
If you would like further information or you have any questions about this blog, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-739-3079.
To register for our complimentary workshop, How to Build a Business you can Sell, visit www.actioncoach.com/pjweiland. Let’s work together to help your business grow.