Employee engagement indicates how happy/content employees are in their jobs. It goes beyond activities, games, and events. Engaged employees see the whole company and understands their purpose/vision. They also know exactly where and how they fit in.
When a company has employees who are engaged appropriately, they get the following:
– High levels of productivity
– Better retention rates
– Better decision making
– Increased sense of health and well-being
– Decreased healthcare costs
– Boost to their bottom line
Having engaged employees lead to a great company culture, which can be a powerful way of transforming an organization.
Employers should make sure their employees:
– Feel that their work is meaningful and makes a difference
– Feel valued, trusted, and respected
– Feel secure and self-confident
An effective engagement strategy and a highly engaged workforce is more likely to retain top performers and attract new talent. This leads to a more successful organization!
To register for our complimentary workshop, How to Build a Business you can Sell, visit www.actioncoach.com/pjweiland. Let’s work together to help your business grow.