If you haven’t started promoting your business on YouTube yet, this is the year to consider making your on-camera debut. Video has become the most popular and powerful communications medium in the world. According to Forbes, more than 80% of all internet traffic is video.
5 Compelling Reasons to Consider YouTube Marketing for Your Business
- Boost your visibility. The data says it all: YouTube is ranked #2 for most-visited websites in the world, and #2 for search traffic. And, because YouTube is owned by Google, not only is there an opportunity to reach a bigger audience, your videos on YouTube get better search results and boost your SEO through Google-friendly keyword tags.
- Your content never dies on YouTube. The YouTube website offers a well-established, well-known destination where you can send prospects to learn about your business, from any device, at any time. You can build a large library of videos on the platform — much more content than you could economically archive on your own website.
- Videos give a face to your brand and demonstrate the value of your business. Introducing yourself on video translates into a sense of familiarity and trust that makes prospects feel more comfortable about taking the next step and contacting you directly.
- Video produce higher conversion rates. When you consider that 65% of folks are visual learners, and 30% are auditory learners, there’s a reason videos are more effective in converting to sales than text alone.
- You can reach new audiences outside your usual target audiences. In the same way people use Google to search for what they need, YouTube users conduct searches for products and services. This opens up opportunities to reach people your other marketing messages may be missing.
Put YouTube marketing to work for you in 2021! For inspiration, I encourage you to check out my YouTube videos for entrepreneurs and business owners.
Are you ready to add YouTube videos into your marketing mix for 2021?
Drop me an email to set up a complimentary coaching session.