Stop hiding behind Covid-19 — and take action
This message may not be the one you want to hear, but it could be the one you need to hear. If you weren’t keeping your marketing fresh, experimenting with new ideas, and improving customer service before the pandemic hit, don’t blame Covid-19 because your business has slowed down or is barely breaking even. Small business owners who have re-invented their business plans are thriving in this new economic situation.
Identifying the problems and building a solid business plan while you’re managing your day-to-day might seem overwhelming if things aren’t going the way you planned. And, of course, it’s not a one and done process. Once you develop your new roadmap, you still have to commit to daily, weekly and monthly monitoring, analysis and fine-tuning to stay on track.
This is where I can help small business owners like yourself re-position your business for success and growth. As an experienced business coach, I bring an objective perspective, a broad knowledge of what’s working for other small business owners and access to an abundance of tools and resources, so you’re not alone.
Eight more ways hiring a business coach can help you:
- Provide support that will boost your confidence in yourself
- Challenge your beliefs and foster critical thinking about your business plan
- Educate you on best practices for all aspects of running your business, including sales, marketing, operations, productivity, finance, customer service, business culture and employee relations
- Guide you through exercises and activities around personality, culture, and leadership styles that will empower you to better understand yourself and how you want to run your business
- Prioritize tasks so you resolve the things that matter most first and don’t worry about the other issues until you have to
- Set deadlines and hold you accountable so you are constantly meeting milestones towards your goal
- Plan your finances in a smart and beneficial manner so you make the best financial decisions for your business
If you would like a complimentary coaching session or you have any questions about this blogpost, please send me an email.