“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah Winfrey
As 2020 comes to a close, it’s an understatement to say this was a year like no other.
I get that the pandemic environment may have seriously challenged your determination to keep the resolutions you made a year ago, but I’m asking you to join me in leaving 2020 behind and looking ahead with great optimism to 2021.
My deepest wish is for all of you — my valued clients, associates and friends – health, happiness and success.
Why You Should Make Resolutions
One important lesson we learned in 2020 was that the ability to pivot and transition quickly is critical in this business environment. So, if the new normal is things are always in flux, why bother making resolutions?
Even though we stressed change was the key in 2020, making New Year’s resolutions for your business has benefits:
- The holiday season provides a break from the daily grind that enables us to step back and take a wider view of our current situation
- A new year is like a blank slate that offers us a chance to re-set our minds and behavior
- The start of a new year naturally boosts our spirits and energy
- Resolutions inspire us to stay consistently focused on the tasks necessary to achieve our goals
- The act of making resolutions is a first step towards getting unstuck
Need more inspiration for making your business resolutions for 2021? Get tips you can use now from my YouTube channel, then drop me an email to discuss developing a plan to achieve your goals.