Now you’re ready to start spreading the news — you’re open for business!
One and done isn’t enough: you’ll need to deliver multiple messages and in different ways.
People have been away for three months or longer, so it will take time to re-introduce your business to them. Keep your messages relevant, fresh, and appealing, while demonstrating you’re aware of their health and safety concerns.
These to-dos suggest different ways you can communicate with customers to remind them of your re-opening.
#5 Re-New with Deals for Days
- Deals for different target audiences
- Top 20% of customers
- First responders
- Existing customers
- Come try us put
- All month long
#6 Re-Think Your Marketing and Sales
- Help and educate more than benefits
- Remember fear and worry
- More steps and it may take longer
- More video, especially testimonials
- Customer centric – more questions
- Build database and relationships
#7 Re-Opening Announcements
- Build up excitement
- Announce every step
- Announce every team member
- Announce every deal
- Announce your dates
- Whatever it is ANNOUNCE IT …
If you would like a complimentary coaching session during this pandemic or you have any questions about this blog, please send me an email.