If you’ve been stuck in a worry mode for the past six months, now is the time to switch it off and
start growing your business.
Worry goes hand in hand with uncertainty. When you don’t have a plan, you don’t know the details and you can’t predict what will happen. If you have these problems and aren’t working towards solving them, then you will worry.
The key to getting unstuck is to spend some time coming up with a plan and an action list. These five steps will help you move towards solving the problems that cause the worry.
- Define your current status in terms of your overall business
- Identify the one or two big things that are the most worrisome
- Closely analyze the cause of each worry
- Imagine what the future would look like if you could put that worry behind
- Determine the first three things you can do to stop that worry from being a reality
Once you’ve got the worries under control, you’re ready to focus on how you can thrive. Think about how you can take advantage of these opportunities to succeed:
- There are no more geographic markets. People will buy from anywhere in the world. How can you expand your marketing reach?
- Things are selling now that never sold before: home gyms, home offices. What can you pivot to that will be in demand for the new normal?
- The marketplace is less crowded. Fewer competitors means you can rise above the noise. Have you increased the frequency of your marketing tactics?
- New knowledge can help you and may be necessary to succeed. What got you here won’t get you there. What can you learn to expand your business offerings?
If you would like a complimentary coaching session or you have any questions about this blogpost, please send me an email.