- Capital: If entrepreneurs don’t have money to put into office space, products, or marketing, then they’re not going to get very far.
- Time: If entrepreneurs don’t manage their time, everything will be put off and the company will stop growing (or not grow at all).
- Comfort Zone: If entrepreneurs don’t put themselves beyond their comfort zone, they may miss opportunities that will make their startup thrive.
- Coach: If entrepreneurs don’t have a coach, they may not have the proper person to lean on when major decisions have to be made.
- Marketing: If entrepreneurs ignore proper marketing channels, sales won’t grow and their startup will not survive.
- Plan: If entrepreneurs don’t have a plan in place, they may not be ready for the unexpected, which can cause their startup to go under, quickly.
If you would like further information or you have any questions about this blog, you can email me at email@example.com or call 847-739-3079.
To register for our complimentary workshop, How to Build a Business you can Sell, visit www.actioncoach.com/pjweiland. Let’s work together to help your business grow.